1. All original
sheet metal, "no replacement parts".
2. New trim, top & bottom wood trim,
marker lights, stop light lens, front yellow lens.
3. New door handles, lock
cylinders "polished", stainless drip moulding, tail gate wood panel.
front windshield, rear slider, vent window assemblies re-built and
5. Tail gate hardware, latches & arms, clear zinc plated, bolts
6. Original license plates, re-painted by "John Whitt,
7. License plate frames from original sale.
8. Complete new
paint, all to bake steel includes inside, all bed area, 287 hrs. = $10,
9. Hard bed cover by Checkmate Co.
10. Complete in the box GM Grille,
shell bezel & waffle grill, fender badges.
12. Body color: Dark Olive
Poly "PPG", correct for '71-'72.
1. New seat cover,
original design color and shape, by Biner Upholstery, Sacramento, CA.
hi-quality carpet by Biner Upholstery.
3. Original door panels, kick panels
with carpet by Biner.
4. 3 point seat belts by G.E.M. Inc. of San Bernardino,
5. New A.M./F.M. with Cassette, original cut out, original look.
7. Factory tilt column with Monte Carlo wheel.
federal safety label on left door jam, Built Date 12/70.
9. Original Built
sheet and Protect-o-Plate glove box door.
Chassis, Running Gear:
Lowering Kit 2"-4" springs with KYB shocks, by Early Classic Enterprises,
2. Front Sway Bar 1 1/8", factory.
3. New "Budnik" wheels, 15"
x 10" billet aluminum, new BF Goodrich tires 275-60.
4. 2002 Turbo 700R4
5. Aluminum deep fin tran. pan by TCI Inc.
6. Complete new
drive shaft and idler unit by DriveLine Co., Sacramento, CA.
re-build on original posi rear end, 12-bolt, new U.S. Gears, by S&H 4 Wheel
8. New 2 1/2" aluminized exhaust with 3 chamber FlowMaster