Dear Early Classic Enterprises Customers,
In an effort to explore new endeavors, we have chosen to close our doors. We wish to thank you for your patronage over the past 24 years . We have enjoyed assisting with your projects. We would like you to know how much we have appreciated your business and support! Keep on Truckin'
Your friends at Early Classic Enterprises
I get lots of oohs and ahhhs on the truck. I tell them I almost went into bankruptcy buying all that chrome, bed boards, drop spindle brake conversions, misc., and in my judgment the best place to buy Chevy parts is Early Classic Enterprises.
It's a '67 CE10 Fleetside Long Bed with 327, large 3 speed turbo drive and the standard bench seat.
Here's a couple of pictures of the truck.
Have a great holiday.
Brooklyn Park, MN.
Nice to talk with you today. Enclosed are pictures and tech sheet.
Thanks so much for the help,
1. All original sheet metal, "no replacement parts".
2. New trim, top & bottom wood trim, marker lights, stop light lens, front yellow lens.
3. New door handles, lock cylinders "polished", stainless drip moulding, tail gate wood panel.
4. New front windshield, rear slider, vent window assemblies re-built and chromed.
5. Tail gate hardware, latches & arms, clear zinc plated, bolts black phosphated.
6. Original license plates, re-painted by "John Whitt, Walnut Creek".
7. License plate frames from original sale.
8. Complete new paint, all to bake steel includes inside, all bed area, 287 hrs. = $10, 300.
9. Hard bed cover by Checkmate Co.
10. Complete in the box GM Grille, shell bezel & waffle grill, fender badges.
12. Body color: Dark Olive Poly "PPG", correct for '71-'72.
1. New seat cover, original design color and shape, by Biner Upholstery, Sacramento, CA.
2. New hi-quality carpet by Biner Upholstery.
3. Original door panels, kick panels with carpet by Biner.
4. 3 point seat belts by G.E.M. Inc. of San Bernardino, CA.
5. New A.M./F.M. with Cassette, original cut out, original look.
6. Factory tach.
7. Factory tilt column with Monte Carlo wheel.
8. Original federal safety label on left door jam, Built Date 12/70.
9. Original Built sheet and Protect-o-Plate glove box door.
Chassis, Running Gear:
1. Lowering Kit 2"-4" springs with KYB shocks, by Early Classic Enterprises, Fresno, CA.
2. Front Sway Bar 1 1/8", factory.
3. New "Budnik" wheels, 15" x 10" billet aluminum, new BF Goodrich tires 275-60.
4. 2002 Turbo 700R4 transmission.
5. Aluminum deep fin tran. pan by TCI Inc.
6. Complete new drive shaft and idler unit by DriveLine Co., Sacramento, CA.
7. Complete re-build on original posi rear end, 12-bolt, new U.S. Gears, by S&H 4 Wheel Co.
8. New 2 1/2" aluminized exhaust with 3 chamber FlowMaster mufflers.
Hi Dave & Stan,
Between you and Summit Racing the UPS guy and I have met just about daily this summer.
1969 Chevy C-10 Stepside
383 ci small block, 4 bolt main 010 casting, built by Lazer Racing Engines, Keller, TX - Harry Baldaccini builder.
Early Classic Parts:
Cowl Induction Hood
Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Power Brake Booster
Front Sway Bar
Parking Light Assemblies w/ clear lens and amber bulbs (Did not want to distract from the front end look)
Complete Gauge Cluster Assembly
Close Ratio Power Steering Gear Box
Billet Aluminum Grille (Insert)
I'm sure there are others I have not thought of.
Thanks for all your help and friendly advice.
I've had this truck since I was 15 and I'm now 32. Have bought the Shock Relocator Kit, Panhard Bar and a set of four inch Drop Coils for the rear.
Your site and company is the best , far as quality and parts.
This truck is my pride and joy, and it deserves the best.
I've had 15 other trucks and not one could take the place of my '72.
I'm the second owner of the truck.
It was totaled in '92.
Most people would have junked it, but I couldn't do that.
Put another frame under her and rebuilt it.
This time it will make the 3rd time its been redone.
I plan on having this truck 'til I'm old and gray.
Good Morning Dave,
Here are the photos of the Sub nearing completion. I still have the front carpet and headliner to install. Have lots of fun though. Smokes the tires at will. Lots of power. Seem to be getting about 16.5 mpg at that. Jim Wright out of Port Angeles, Washington did a fantastic job on the body and paint. I would like this to be known as he is a perfectionist and an honest individual. I will never take another project anywhere else.
Dave I sincerely appreciate all your help on this truck. Your parts were of the greatest quality and were always on time. Never had any issues with fit or finish. Just a reminder of the parts your company provided.
406 DFI Fuel Injected Motor, 700 R4 Transmission.
Early Classic Rear Airbag Suspension and components
Early Classic Shocks
Early Classic 2½" Front Dropped Spindles
Early Classic Front Dropped Springs
Early Classic Front Sway Bar Re-locater Kit
Early Classic A-Arm Rebuild components
Early Classic Transmission Crossmember
Early Classic Rear Panhard Bar
Early Classic Towing Hitch Assembly
Early Classic Weather Stripping
Early Classic Window Regulators
Early Classic Window Felt and Rubber
Glass Rubber and Stainless Trim
Many small finish parts
Thanks again Dave,
I have the ECE 1.5 Drop Coils on the front with the 1.25 Sway Bar. Also the 4" Drop Coils for the rear, Adjustable Panhard Bar, Shock Re-locators, and a set of your KYB shocks. What a difference all this made from not having any suspension mods when I purchased my truck.
Thank you for a great product.
She made it into Feb '04 Classic Trucks
I have attached some pictures of the truck. I has lots of parts on it from your company.
There are some before and after. Enjoy.
Ramstein AB Germany
Here is my '70 Chevy C-10 Shortbed.
I have put your drop spindles, and disc brakes on the front, shock relocater kit and super track bar on the rear.
Used misc. new lenses on rear. steel roll pan on back.
Next is installing an Firestone Air Ride Kit front & rear (supplied by Paul Gibson from Firestone, I traded for Sema show signs I supplied him...).
The truck has 17 " Boyd Coddington Smoothies.
Next purchase from you is your LED Rear Light Kit.